Author Topic: 2011 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic  (Read 4740 times)

Piscolli

2011 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic
« on: May 23, 2011, 09:44 AM »
The group site is booked, this years BHCC will be at the Goose Loop in the Grapevine Recreation Area of Roosevelt Lake from Friday, October 7th at 2 pm to Sunday October 9th at noon with a fishing derby on the 8th. Camping spots within the loop are first come, first served and can not be reserved or guarenteed for non-AZCA members.

For the first time in AZCA history, at Spring Crappie-Fest this past April the site was full by early Friday afternoon. However arangements were made and everyone that was willing to share a site was accomidate.

Within the group site there are about 20 individual camping sites. Some are single site (2 vehicles max) and some are double sites (4 vehicles max). Please do not take a double site if you don't need it as you will be asked to move.

For those of you that have not attended one of our 2 big annual events (SCF & BHCC) you don't know what your missing out on. The group site is absolutely perfect for an event like this. Its clean, comfortable and has a great view of the lake. There is a large gathering area in the middle of the loop with a huge firepit, 2 charcoal grills and 3 large covered ramadas with plenty of tables. Just up a short trail is a private restroom with running water. Also there is a 110v outlet and a water spigot (not for RV hook up). On the back side of the restroom there are are couple 110v outlets for charging batteries. The site, the people and all the great food will make it a weekend to remember!

Entry forms for camping and the fishing derby will be posted 30 days before the event. You do not have to camp at the group site to enter into the derby.

Me, Jay and Repo (Team Cream Puff) along with the entire AZCA Crew hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 04:26 PM by Piscolli »

wadefisherman

Re: 2011 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 11:16 AM »
Count me in, I plan on doubling my spring total. I will catch 2 fish :)

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 01:30 AM »
Looks like I'll be in the USA for this one.....

Offline sandman

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 12:24 PM »
Damn MAC, you're going to have to post a picture so we can remember what you look like.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 12:05 AM »
I hear ya!  Plus I have lost weight since being gone also.  Can't wait to get back to fishing!

wadefisherman

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 05:56 AM »
Glad to hear u are safe and will be coming home soon. We missed u around here.

Offline Crowbait

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 02:40 PM »
The Crow's will not be available. If there is a forest we will have all our time taken chasing elk.
Mac- Sorry bud but gots to fill freezer

Offline yogi

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 06:19 PM »
hey this is yogi I and friends will be there too.  see ya this weekend at pleasant . :3some:

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 08:12 PM »
Thanks ya'll!

Piscolli

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 10:08 AM »
Bump

:dance:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal