Author Topic: 2011 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: 2011 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 11:16 AM »
I will do my very best to attend the September meeting and to get Team Chamberlin launched in time to defend at the BHCC.........Art

wadefisherman

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 07:05 AM »
 Count me in :)  :headbang:

Offline ringer

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 09:52 AM »
Bill-I will try to get Nummie to fish it with me. If not I will plan on bringing up the tinny and and a few chunks of firewood and fish it myself. I also need a recommendation for two crappie rods. I have a 35 year old Loomis that I loved and broke the tip off. Something in 6.5' or 7' in ultralight and not too spendy. Thanks.

Glen

Piscolli

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 10:04 AM »
Bill-I will try to get Nummie to fish it with me. If not I will plan on bringing up the tinny and and a few chunks of firewood and fish it myself. I also need a recommendation for two crappie rods. I have a 35 year old Loomis that I loved and broke the tip off. Something in 6.5' or 7' in ultralight and not too spendy. Thanks.

Glen

Hey Glen, if Numms can't make it I'm sure you could find a partner here. As far as a rod, send me an email to Piscolli@cox.net as too what you want to spend and what your going to do with it (troll, bobber fish, cast, ect.) and I'll check on some rods for you. Or start a thread in the Crappie Gear forum, that way you can get ideas from other guys as well.

Offline silver48

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 07:14 PM »
Can't make the September outing, due to participation in an event which will no longer be named, but hope to make the BHC, if I still have a boat.  As I will probably go solo, if anyone wants to partner up, let me know.

Frank

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 05:41 AM »
I hope to be there, since duck season will just open and hate opening weekend. with rosy dropping so quick will be more like the old lake by October when they switch over to bartlett lake?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline WheatThin

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 12:53 PM »
I will be there with my buddy Kyle.  He's never fished for crappie before, hopefully I can actually show him a few.  I rarely catch any in October .... 

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 03:43 PM »
Sorry guys but I won't be attending this year.  My son is getting married in Vegas on 8 Oct.  Have a great time and hopefully I'll make it out there again one day.

Piscolli

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 05:30 PM »
Sorry guys but I won't be attending this year.  My son is getting married in Vegas on 8 Oct.  Have a great time and hopefully I'll make it out there again one day.

Congrats to your son Mac! 

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 09:52 AM »
Thanks Bill, much appreciated.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal