Author Topic: 2011 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic  (Read 4735 times)

Offline ringer

Re: 2011 Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 01:29 PM »
Bill-Nummie and I are coming up friday afternoon. Do you need payment or forms mailed or can we sign up at the camp area? Thanks.

Piscolli

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 01:34 PM »
At camp is fine. See you guys there.

Offline WheatThin

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 01:49 PM »
Is it bad that it's 2 weeks out and I'm already counting down?  I can't wait to get out fishing for a few days and hang with some good people. 

Offline sandman

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 08:19 PM »
Well, crap. We are not going to be able to make it after all.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 11:11 AM »
It would be a good idea to avoid using HWY 60 east through Gold Canyon, they are re-paving the road and it is a real mess. Everyone drive safe and look forward to a good weekend.
GOD BLESS

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2011, 02:54 PM »
Another one in the books and a fine one it was. Congrats to those who won, it was a tough one at best. It was great to see everyone and especially good to see new members enter the club, so welcome. What a great bunch we had this year, everyone pitched in and helped where needed so everything went smoothly. Thanks to all who brought fish so we were able to have a fish fry, and to all those who lent a hand. Thanks LLL and Hawk for the help with the unloading and loading of the fish fryer, I couldn't have done it without the help. We did miss Kelly and Patti this year but I hope we did them proud trying to fill in for them.
Can't wait till next time.
GOD BLESS

Offline WheatThin

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2011, 03:08 PM »
I agree Tritoon.  It was amazing how quickly everyone came together to make Saturday's dinner go smooth.  I enjoyed seeing a lot of the members again and meeting some new folks.  The weather on Saturday was perfect.  Fishing was tough, but hey isn't that normal for these October trips these days?  The food was fantastic.  I wouldn't mind grabbing a few of those recipes if people wouldn't mind sharing them.  Thanks for another great trip.  Can't wait until the next one.

Hey Bill.... Seattle just beat the Giants and your boy Vick tanked again...  1-4. 

Piscolli

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2011, 03:27 PM »
JOE MONTANA!

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2011, 04:36 PM »
Good time had by all.  Special thanks Tritoon for bringing his fryer & doing da cooking.  Good eats all around!!

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 05:21 PM »
Campin Nana ( Debra Emerick) took ~40 pictures of the crowd, in various states of action---she will download and post as soon as we figure out how to attach a Photo album---if any of you want your individual photos, e-mail Deb at   debra.emerick@yahoo.com  ---
--if the club needs any Administrative work, just tag Debra--she really ( as well as I) enjoyed the BHCC and both look forward to more involvement in the future--

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal