Author Topic: Looking for fisherman who likes to camp and has kids  (Read 2765 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Looking for fisherman who likes to camp and has kids
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:14 AM »
Kind of odd request, but I go camping with my kids (7 year old girl, 6 year old boy, and 3 year old boy) a lot.  Our camping trips are often centered around fishing, or at least I'd like them to be.  However, the kids aren't diehards like me and can get bored on the boat and campsite if there are no other kids around.  Having another family there with kids of similar age really makes the trip more fun for the kids and makes it easier and more fun for me.  Any of you fisherman out there have kids of similar ages and like to camp?  Reply here or private message me.  I'm probably heading out Fri-Sat to Bartlett or nearby desert lake.  I have a small aluminum boat but just big enough to pull a light kid on a tube.  I have friends outside of this group who have kids, but there more fair weather once-a-year type campers.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: Looking for fisherman who likes to camp and has kids
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 05:45 PM »
im a kid dude.  and the kids can race with the rats. we gots to hit bc sometime soon. this weekend even. you know theres all kinds of kids runnin around there. just try and overlook their mutations.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal