Author Topic: Rosey 6/20  (Read 2698 times)

Offline AZfisherdude

Rosey 6/20
« on: June 22, 2010, 02:07 PM »
Well, we did it again  :violent1: Went back and had pretty much the same success as the first time. We launched at schoolhouse about 5 pm. We went to the north side and followed the shoreline along into the river channel a ways. Only caught one bluegill and one bass while trolling. We set up the lights by some cliffs. We were on the south side of the river channel in about 25ft of water. The channel was at 40ft or so. We got lots of minnows  but few shad to the lights. We moved back to where it was about 40ft deep back the way we came and off of a point near some submerged trees. Finally got some bigger shad to come in. My buddy put a small one on his hook and immediately caught a crappie. I did the same and got a bite right away and then nothing. This was at 11:30pm. He caught a bluegill before that and a small channel cat and I caught another crappie after. We left at 12:30am.

2 bluegill, 1 channel cat, 1 slot bass, 2 crappie (decent but not huge). Pretty lame. I'm not going back until somebody tells me where the fish hide on this lake  :lol_hitting:

Water was 81 degrees or so.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal