Author Topic: Mobile home and land 2bedrooms 1 3/4 bath,less than 5mins from School house turn  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Mobile home and land 2bedrooms 1 3/4 bath,less than 5mins from School house turnoff
We have decided to sell our place up at Roosevelt Lake. It is in Sportsman's Haven. Just never seem to use it as we had planned. Was going to sell it ourselves but decided to use a Realtor so she can open the place up and show it. It is right behind Roosevelt lake resort on private land. 2 bedroom Mallard mobile home with 1 and 3/4 baths. Lots of parking we have parked 3 boats with vehicles and you could park more. Short block wall with fence around property. Large laundry room with storage area inside and large attached storage room at the back of the porch. Large expanded living room with futon bed/couch. SRP electricity and water supplied by the resort with meter etc. with septic system for sewage. This is residential area at sportsmans haven with good roads going into the neighborhood. Has evaporative cooling and also two large window mount a/c units. Large propane tank that was recently serviced and filled. Propane forced air heating,stove/oven and water heater. Has new washer and older dryer that works fine. 110/220 volt outlets outside for charging batteries etc. Has large front porch. Mobile home will be sold fully furnished minus some personnel items. With the improved 188 road it is 17 to 20 minutes to Globe, less than 5 minutes to school house ramp turnoff and you can walk to the resort or Bostons restaurant and couple minutes to Spring Creek store. This in not a rental space you own both the mobile home and property, Gila county taxes are low compared to many other counties.

$49,900

Contact Karen from Arizona Realty Ventures (formerly Roosevelt Lake Realty) 928-425-0209 928-231-0162cell

if you have questions you can PM me
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal