Author Topic: Alamo 28 July  (Read 6717 times)

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
Re: Alamo 28 July
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 04:25 PM »
We have all had those times. Sometimes, when it rains, it pours.  My worst fishing trip cost me $750.00 in 2 days and I didn't even get to fish!  I took by best bud on a 4 day trip to Apache for his "big D" theropy session.  100 yards before we got to the boat ramp the trailor axel busted through the bearing box and the tire fell off the boat trailer.  That's what happens when you don't  greese your buddy bearings.  Then I had to pay for a flat bed to come pick up the boat and bring it to Punkin Center.  So I paid for the repairs and towing, then I pulled out a few more hundred just incase we needed it....  Well, let me just tell you.... It's not a good idea leave your wallet full of twenty's under the stearing colum of the boat on the way home.  My bud turned and looked at me on the way home and said, "I hate to tell you this but I think your wallet is in the boat and I swear I just saw a twenty dollar bill fly out of the back the boat!  We pulled over, and sure enough there was only a 5 and a few ones left.  I can't imagine being the guy behind us comming back on the B line.  That's why fishing is so great when nothing goes wrong, even if you don't catch one.  ; )  Good luck all!
Rocky

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal