Fishing and Dock Talk > General Discussion

Might go crappie fishing this week.

(1/2) > >>

AZfisherdude:
I was thinking of talking my buddy into looking for some crappie this Sunday night instead of striper fishing. How is Bartlett looking right now? Are the ramps all in the water? Also, where would you suggest we start? Anybody have luck throwing a line out for cats while crappie fishing there? Be nice to get on a big flathead.

Piscolli:
Main ramp only but with 4x4 you can shore launch at the flats. If I were going I'd try Cat Bat and the Yellow Cliffs area.

AZfisherdude:
Hmmm I don't have 4 wheel drive. So the water is pretty low right now then. At least the main launch is in the water. What about Rosy? Anybody having any luck there?

Fishless:
sb ramp closed an almost out of water, main ramp open but dock is hung up and only half way in the water, can not park anymore down on the dirt have to park in the parking lot (forest circus) put up no parking signs. Lake is 50% but most hazards are now marked (but when you head up lake there is an island in the middle of the channel just above rattle snake (but is marked with buoys) lake is light green water looks good

AZfisherdude:
Thanks fishless. Have you been able to find any crappie biting up there? What about cats? Anybody know where to look for the big ones or any double digit catfish in Bartlett? Never tried for them there. In fact, I don't think I have been there in over a year now....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version