Author Topic: Site Content  (Read 9304 times)

Offline Piscolli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Site Content
« on: August 14, 2011, 08:42 AM »
azcrappie.com is the official website of the Arizona Crappie Association and is dedicated to the sharing of information about Crappie fishing in Arizona. Crappie reports, techniques, lake conditions, road conditions, boat equipment, fishing tackle, weather reports or anything that helps our users get to the lake and have a good time fishing for Crappie is content we want. Lets keep our focus on this stuff and leave other non- Crappie related stuff for other sites. 

Now that's not to say that a "happy birthday" to a user or a "my new boat" thread are not wanted. We (the AZCA) want this to be a friendly site and get to know more Crappie anglers around our state. However, jokes, politics or reports about fishing for other species are not really what this site is about. Going forward the site will be monitored closer for content and if its felt that a post or thread is not in the spirit of what we set the site up for, it may be deleted. We would rather have fewer yet more informative posts than page after page of posts that are not useful to Arizona Crappie anglers.

The AZCA would like to thank all of the users of this site for making it a great success. We want this to be your "go to" site for all that's Crappie in Arizona. We also encourage you to attend one of our "open meetings" to see if membership in the AZCA is something you'd be interested in. Our next 2 open meetings are 9-10 and 10-8, time and place will be announced soon. I hope to see you there.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:34 PM by Piscolli »
Bill (Piscolli) Eveland
Arizona Crappie Association
Promote Protect

Offline Piscolli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Site Content
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 06:13 AM »
With all the new user here I thought I'd give this a bump
Bill (Piscolli) Eveland
Promote Protect

Offline Piscolli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Site Content
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 08:41 PM »
Bumb, we (AZCA and site moderators) ask that ALL users of this site are respectful to others and post ONLY content that is relevant to the sport of Crappie fishing in the great state of Arizona. 
Bill (Piscolli) Eveland
Promote Protect