Author Topic: SCF 2012 AZCA Member Only Day  (Read 3302 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: SCF 2012 AZCA Member Only Day
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 06:24 PM »
Campin Nana and I will be there bright and early Thursday

There are certain times your allowed into the group area plus the gates are usually locked.  I plan on being there as early as possible on Thursday also.  Last year I was da first one there & had to unlock the gate at the camping loop along with the main gate at the group site turn off.  Thought that was like 10am or so?

So what time are we allowed into da Coot Loop?  And I'm assuming the gate codes have not changed?

LLL
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:57 PM by cousinlll »

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 06:33 PM »

There are certain times your allowed into the group area plus the gates are usually locked.  I plan on being there as early as possible on Thursday also.  Last year I was da first one there & had to unlock the gate at the camping loop along with the main gate at the group site turn off.

So what time are we allowed into da Coot Loop?  And I'm assuming the gate codes have not changed?

LLL

I think it all depends if people still occupy the spot. If so I think they have till 11am to exit.

Piscolli

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 06:35 PM »
Gate codes are 0810 for the main gate and 0802 for the loop. Please do not show up before 9am, very important! They gave me a bunch of crap last year about early arrivals.

Offline sandman

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 07:12 PM »
We plan to be there a little before noon.

Offline bigdog

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 06:37 AM »
this is the big dog from bigdogs bait and tackle if you dont mind me asking when is this crappie tournament at roosevelt i would really like to enter the event please let me know if i can enter or what thank you

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 06:35 AM »
thursday pm, hopefully before dark. thurs night fishing?

Offline bobjoyce

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 06:21 AM »

There are certain times your allowed into the group area plus the gates are usually locked.  I plan on being there as early as possible on Thursday also.  Last year I was da first one there & had to unlock the gate at the camping loop along with the main gate at the group site turn off.  Thought that was like 10am or so?

This will be my second meeting, arrive time noon on Thur. I will bring firewood and cooking oil.
I will help to make this a lot of fun. Bob

LLL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal