Author Topic: Spring Crappie-Fest 2012  (Read 3143 times)

Piscolli

Spring Crappie-Fest 2012
« on: November 01, 2011, 08:52 AM »
This is the big annual spring event of the AZCA. It is an open meeting, fishing trip and camp out for all registered users of azcrappie.com, not just AZCA members. If your not already an official AZCA member, this would be a great chance for you to meet some of the crew and see is the AZCA is for you.

SCF 2012 begins Friday April 20th, 3 pm at the Coot Loop inside of the Grapevine Recreation Area, Roosevelt Lake AZ. Friday night is for camp set up, a BBQ and a bonfire. Saturday the 21st at 7 am there will be a fishing derby followed by an AZCA meeting at 4 pm and a big old fish fry! Sunday morning is breakfast, tear down and head home.

I personally want to thank you for your participation on azcrappie.com. If you have any questions about our club that you don't find the answer for here on our site, feel free to contact me or any of our club officers.

Me, Jay and Repo (Team Cream Puff) hope to see you at Spring Crappie-Fest 2012!

Offline sandman

Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 09:08 AM »
One month away!

We are bringing the big fry rig. Besides the usual fish and hushpuppies, I'm planning to fry up some mushrooms, zucchini, and onion rings. Thinking about fried corn-on-the-cob too. May need extra fryers going...

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:23 PM »
I just finished a big SC crappie fish fry...  So stuffed I can't breath...

Now I see this post and I'm already hunger...    :3some:

Let me know if I can do anything for you, Sandman... :thumbsup:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 06:15 PM »
Campin-Nana will bring her big deep fryer and special recipe for coating---I'll bring my basket to "grill" some fillets for those who don't care for deep fried--

Offline sandman

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 08:04 PM »
Great! Now all that we need are the fish to cooperate.

Offline bigdog

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 04:57 PM »
this is the bigdog from bigdogs bait and tackle wanted to know if we can enter the crappie fest would like to know the rules and fee please let me know because bigdog and his big puppys would like to enter

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 06:09 PM »
Bigdog---I am certain Bill will provide you with the appropriate info on time.fees etc---Looking forward to meeting you and the clan---the members I have net are some of the best people to get to know--

wadefisherman

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 09:18 AM »
Say it aint so, there r actually people who do care for "deep fried" crappie.  :crybaby2:

Piscolli

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 03:36 PM »

wadefisherman

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 09:23 AM »
Getting ready to head on up. We will trying the night bite tonight. Hope it is crackin!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal