Author Topic: AZCA Member Only Meeting  (Read 9115 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: AZCA Member Only Meeting
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 11:00 AM »
We need water and elect for sure. How cold will I get in a tent with a sleeping bag? Any other info/ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

It's nice to have hook-ups, even tent camping!  Last year I was able to plug my boat in all night plus run the livewell for the minnows & still have a full charge in the am.  The thing I did forget was to take an electric space heater for use in my tent!  Although I was prepared for the cold temps with bag liner, extra blankets & cloths so no issues!

LLL

wadefisherman

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 11:04 AM »
alamo also has hot water in the showers for u campers.

Offline Halibut Warrior

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 12:20 AM »
I remember too well it was 34 and 36 degrees the two nights at last years meeting. I went out and bought me a good bag and I will bring a heater this time.
Hey Larry or Brian, let me know if you got a back seat open for 1/14. Got my rig back but its missing some parts and I only feel good fishing SC with it the way it is. Thanks and Merry Christmas all.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 06:42 AM »
if the weather is really nice, me n the rats will try to make it and camp sat. im thinking there should be no competition for the camping spots.

Piscolli

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 10:09 AM »
if the weather is really nice, me n the rats will try to make it and camp sat. im thinking there should be no competition for the camping spots.

You won't have to fight for one but you'd be surprised how many people camp there in the winter. Un like Rosey, the camp sites are about 1/2 full.

wadefisherman

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 07:33 PM »
Will give you a holler Joe, I may need to head to Texas. My brother in law has been given a grim outlook from his doc. He may have about 2 weeks left. Prostrate cancer has taken him down, been fighting it for 2 years.

Piscolli

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 06:24 AM »
Dang Brian I am sorry to hear that. Our prayers are with you old buddy.

Offline freshwater

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26 AM »
 :sad1: The Creek has started to rise. A very good budy's wife passed away the day after Christmas and the funeral and celibration of life is the 7th of Jan. We'll be loaded as we are in Boise and the funeral is in Blackfoot, but we'll leave from there. Hopefully we can make Alamo friday. It snowed yesterday.!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal