Author Topic: Alamo 29 Dec  (Read 2615 times)

wadefisherman

Alamo 29 Dec
« on: December 30, 2011, 12:32 PM »
Me & Willie and his buddy Gabe and his grandson TJ fished Alamo yesterday. It was about as slow a day you can get. Me an Willie were both skunked in the font f the boat,, Gabe picked up 2 off the back of the boat. He was fishing as close to the bottom as possible. Me and Willie were working the 10-20' range without any success. You couldn't ask for a prettier day, absolutely gorgeous. Mac and Christian picked up 11 fish fishing the same area using the same rigs. He handed his fish off to us so I did clean 13 fish for a nice supper with chowder to come. Water temp was up to 54, lake is down quite a bit, center of the lake is about 34'. 1st and 2nd buoy lines showed fish, plenty of shad and slabs on the grab. Hopefully they'll be getting hungry soon. I may head back with Mac & Willie early next week. Nice way to end the year, picture perfect day, good company and a few fish in the boat. Tight lines and don't forget to get you new fishing license and 2 pole stamps before your next trip. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Offline freshwater

Re: Alamo 29 Dec
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 08:21 PM »
 :lol_hitting:Hi all I need help.  I can't find they post that had the web sit and/or phone # to make reservations at alamo for the 14th. What camp ground spots are  everybody going too.  We have a tent and would like to be in one with electricity. We would probably be up sometime friday.   Freshwater

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: Alamo 29 Dec
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:42 PM »
Hi all I need help.  I can't find they post that had the web sit and/or phone # to make reservations at alamo for the 14th. What camp ground spots are  everybody going too.  We have a tent and would like to be in one with electricity. We would probably be up sometime friday.

Here you go:  http://azstateparks.com/Parks/ALLA/index.html

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal