Author Topic: I'm kind of truckless for the next 10-12wks  (Read 4740 times)

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
I'm kind of truckless for the next 10-12wks
« on: August 01, 2010, 06:50 AM »
I maybe looking for a ride and a back seat for Sept. and Oct. meetings. I know its kind of early for making plans.

Larry, I ended up not going with the diesel. I found something else that will be funner to drive (more wood LOL) I
went with a 6.2L Raptor.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: I'm kind of truckless for the next 10-12wks
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 09:50 AM »
Wow Bill!  Just looked the Raptor up online.  Very nice ride!  So I am assuming you had to special order it and won't be delivered for a few months?  Are you without a truck now?

Will keep you in mind for those outings.  Need to I find out if my friends are joining me or not.  In the mean time Bill, if you ever want to get on the lake give me a call!

LLL
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:54 AM by cousinlll »

Offline Whatagearhead

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 01:38 PM »
Those Raptors look cool Bill - Is your old truck out of service?  I didn't know you were shopping.
Wanted: Total Conciousness

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 07:46 PM »
Wow Bill!  Just looked the Raptor up online.  Very nice ride!  So I am assuming you had to special order it and won't be delivered for a few months?  Are you without a truck now?

Will keep you in mind for those outings.  Need to I find out if my friends are joining me or not.  In the mean time Bill, if you ever want to get on the lake give me a call!

LLL

I still have my old truck, but I'm afraid if I take it some where it will break and I may have to fix it before the dealer takes possession. Yes it is a special order and will take 10wks or so, all the trucks i looked at would of been special order. Dealers just don't keep that many trucks on the lot.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal