Author Topic: 1/4 rosey  (Read 2986 times)

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
1/4 rosey
« on: February 06, 2012, 07:23 AM »
12-4 wind was brisk till 3. water 54.5 fished y cove in and out then ended up by bouys north side. no floatilla at all . afew scaterred crappie dudes mostly by the north end bouys. fish scaterred everywhere still. rbc white bbc greanie weenie  jd acid rain and bad blood.  notta. 2 little bass and two break off snags. not a tick from a crappie. i didnt see anyone else catch a fish either, of cousre my eyesight isnt what it used to be.
 the campjng was beauty though. the new tent werked good. so we have that to look for at scf.
 i did see one interesting thing. 3 monster fish were seen on my locater. three times the massive fish showed on my screen and instead of being the usual solid black display they were clear with names in the middle of them, one of them said "hawk" and the second one "billy ho" the third just said mobi. for a twenty ill tell where these named fish were seen.

Offline timbo

• Administrator
Re: 1/4 rosey
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:51 AM »
The water is warmer at rosey then at barrlett.
I'm going to try that next weekend. They must be ready to stage.
Timbo

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 10:18 PM »
12-4 wind was brisk till 3. water 54.5 fished y cove in and out then ended up by bouys north side. no floatilla at all . afew scaterred crappie dudes mostly by the north end bouys. fish scaterred everywhere still. rbc white bbc greanie weenie  jd acid rain and bad blood.  notta. 2 little bass and two break off snags. not a tick from a crappie. i didnt see anyone else catch a fish either, of cousre my eyesight isnt what it used to be.
 the campjng was beauty though. the new tent werked good. so we have that to look for at scf.
 i did see one interesting thing. 3 monster fish were seen on my locater. three times the massive fish showed on my screen and instead of being the usual solid black display they were clear with names in the middle of them, one of them said "hawk" and the second one "billy ho" the third just said mobi. for a twenty ill tell where these named fish were seen.

Nice.  What's the landing like?

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 06:32 AM »
in and out at schollhouse no trouble.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal