Author Topic: AZCA August Camp Out & Fishing Outing - August 20-22  (Read 10862 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
AZCA August Camp Out & Fishing Outing - August 20-22
« on: August 03, 2010, 05:07 PM »
Summer is a tough time to get members together, but for those interested here is information on the August AZCA camp out & fishing outing.

We will be at Lake Mary on Friday, August 20th until Sunday, August 22nd dry camping in the Coconino National Forest near the Marshall Lake area.  Come on up and get out of the heat.  Even a day trip would be a welcome relief!

We will be fishing Upper Lake Mary for Pike, Walleye & maybe even Crappie.  Ashurst Lake is just down the road for those after the AZ G&F advertised monster Pike or to do a little Trout fishing.  Those with fly fishing gear can fish Lower Lake Mary or even Marshall Lake.

I will be up there on Thursday morning and possibly staying until Monday morning.  I have attached a map of where we are camping.  Please let me know if you are planning on joining with us.  Hope to see a couple of you up there!

LLL
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 05:10 PM by cousinlll »

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: AZCA August Camp Out & Fishing Outing - August 20-22
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:08 AM »
It looks like you got the attachment to work, but I changed the size of file uploads to 1MB. I meant for it to be 1 MB from the beginning so I'm not sure why it was set to 128k. Thanks for letting me know.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 02:39 PM »
Thanks Phreek!  And also for the bump..... :greengrin: 

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 10:38 AM »
Only 3 working days for LLL then it's Pike time!!  Heading up to Flagstaff on Thursday morning - anybody here want to get out of the heat and do some Pike fishing?  

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 11:51 AM »
Got a final phase launch for a giant website project this weekend, and it's my sister's 18th birthday so I will not be making it up there. Not to mention trying to save gas and money for my elk hunt in Sept. I still want to catch some pike one of these days!

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 05:33 PM »
Thanks for the post ,   would love to but got family moving down from the wet NW   It is great to let other members know about a trip like this. Thanks again.
GOD BLESS

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 06:38 PM »
Would luv to but, I have meetings Thursday, Friday and class starts back up on Monday.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal