« on: February 11, 2012, 11:25 AM »

Piscolli

Re: WOW!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 12:21 PM »
She's. 2 15.2 and almost 17" long.

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 05:41 PM »
Just got home and bleed her out. But before putting the knife to her I decided to weigh her on my scale. 3 lbs even, crap I wish I hadn't of bleed her our! Probably lost 2 ounce in blood. My scale has been tested several times and weighs a 3 lbs weight to the T. So she is going to the taxidermy!

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 05:50 PM »
So does Moby get to spend weekends at Billy Ho's house?   :P.  Fish Hawk's search continues.....

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 06:36 PM »
So does Moby get to spend weekends at Billy Ho's house?   :P.  Fish Hawk's search continues.....

some weekends and holidays  :bootyshake:

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 06:46 PM »
pics
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 06:56 PM by Piscolli »

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 06:56 PM »
That was worth my trip up there just to see that fish. Good job bill, that should keep you going for a while.    Was good just to get out of my chair for a few hours, and glad I got to see some of you again it has been way too long. Not quite sure just who all I saw (those new drugs they have me on are awesome ) but sorry I didn't at least get to say hi to everyone. Larry thanks for the support and offer of help, we got it back on the trailer ok and made it home with no problem. Hope tomorrow will be your day for the big one.
GOD BLESS

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 09:11 PM »
That's a huge crappie. Good job.
It's great to see big crappie in rosey.

wadefisherman

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 09:39 PM »
Nice, how many did you get today  What was she caught on?

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 10:57 PM »
Nice catch Billy!  Tough day out there for all of us - at least for Joe & I. We gave up on Crappie around 4pm & started to fish for...........yep, green carp!

With wacky rig & drop shot rods in hand we spent the remainder of the day casting to deep water around Grapevine point.  I even stunk it up using da fairy stick!

Good seeing everybody on da water, especially Tritoon!  Hope you get everything all fixed up soon.

Other than seeing Billy's Moby Crappie, my only highlight was chow from camp chef Joe - no dogs & burgers for him!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal