Author Topic: 2012/ 2013 AZCA Member Apps  (Read 8116 times)

Piscolli

2012/ 2013 AZCA Member Apps
« on: February 13, 2012, 09:55 PM »
Attached is an application for our 2012/ 2013 season, the 6th year as the Arizona Crappie Association! If you are a current member please remember that we need a new app for you every year. If you are new and have already attended one of our open meeting you will need this app to be voted on as a member at the next meeting you come to.

If you'd like to prospect the AZCA you need not download an app yet. First you must attend an open meeting to meet the crew, introduce yourself and explain why you'd like to join our club. Open meetings are held in March, April, Sept. and Oct. every year, watch the calender on this site for dates, times and locations. After you attend your first meeting, you will need to download the app for your second meeting to be voted in.

Remember that being a registered user on this site does not make you a member of the AZCA, and membership has many privileges. First off you with be allowed in our our private "clubhouse" forums on this site. These forums are were our members post the real scoop about their fishing trips and share secrets that they have learned from countless hours of being on the water. We also use these forums to discuss club meetings and business so you can keep up with whats going on even if you can't make a meeting.

Other benefits of membership are 3 free nights of camping at our 2 big annual event, that's a $30 value by itself. We also have started a "911 List" which is completely voluntary. This is a list of phone numbers of members that are willing come to your aid should you have trouble on your way to, at or coming home from a fishing trip. How valuable is have a couple dozen friends to call in time of need? And as a member you can vote on club officers and subjects that will determine the direction of the club. From the beginning we have been a member driven club and our bylaws insure that the AZCA will stay that way.

I hope to meet all of you soon and share some great times on the water.

Offline jer bear

Re: 2012/ 2013 AZCA Member Apps
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 09:23 AM »
WHEN IS THE NEXT OPEN MEETING
I AND A FRIEND WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CLUB

Offline Slingshot Archer

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 02:34 PM »
I am interested in joining. I could not make the SCF.  You guys sound like a great group.  When is the next couple of meetings I need to attend in order to become a member?

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 02:44 PM »
Open meetings are held in March, April, Sept. and Oct. every year, watch the calender on this site for dates, times and locations. After you attend your first meeting, you will need to download the app for your second meeting to be voted in.
Stay tuned in the August timeframe for time and location of the Sept and Oct open meetings.  They are often around the 2nd weekend in the month but exact date would be posted July/August timeframe.

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 11:11 AM »
 :sleepy: :argue: Next meeting info needed. PLEASE.
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 06:19 AM »
The next meeting for prospective new members is in Sept followed by another open meeting for the Bob Hirsch Classic in October.  Don't know the dates.  Bill?

Piscolli

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 06:31 AM »
Sept 14 and Oct 12

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 01:21 AM »
Good memory my friend yes Bill it is. I am under going some back surgeries but I hope to see some of you at the gathering.
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal