Author Topic: Download Size  (Read 7504 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Download Size
« on: August 03, 2010, 05:24 PM »
Help oh wise ones....  This was my second attempt at downloading a document to attach one of my posts.  Either I'm not doing something correct or don't know what's happening but I seem to have issues with the max attachment file size allowed.

The two documents I tried to attach to a post were Word/PDF documents in the 200 KB range.  Just seems to me that the allowed 128 KB is just a bit small.  Is there anyway that could be bumped up just a bit that would allow for easier downloading of a Word or PDF flyer? 

Or am I missing something here?  Not doing something correctly?  Any words of wisdom....

LLL 

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Download Size
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Sorry about that. I didn't realize it was set to only 128k. I changed it to 1MB per post and 5 MB per thread. Let me know if you have any trouble now.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 02:33 PM »
Good deal! Thanks for your help...

LLL

Offline azslabber

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 09:29 AM »
I don't see where the paper clip is to download a pic.Is there something that I am missing?

Offline AZfisherdude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 10:38 PM »
I don't see where the paper clip is to download a pic.Is there something that I am missing?
Lower left hand side has a "+" sign. followed by "Additional Options..." Click on that and it will let you attach an image.

Offline azslabber

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 05:55 AM »
Thanks.