Author Topic: hello new to site  (Read 3260 times)

Offline heynow

hello new to site
« on: February 22, 2011, 04:04 PM »
My Dad and I used to fish back in the days for crappie all the time. We used to love going to Bartlett lake when it was a dirt road. I sure do miss those days. But with that all said. My dad ended up buying a new boat last year. And we are just getting started to get back into it again. Its kinda hard to find are old fishing spots because we are so much older. I hope to learn many things from you guys. Thanks

Now its time for my first lesson. I'd like to know what you guys think of this rig.http://www.crappieslabfishing.com/crappie-wiggle-rigs.html
Please give me some feed back on it.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
Re: hello new to site
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 05:55 PM »
welcome to the board. that rig might work. give it a try and let us know how it works.

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 06:24 PM »
looks good, stand out hooks on a dropshot, should work with many different baits

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 08:00 PM »
Hi and welcome!!!!

I love always trying new rigs to try and find that next "thing" that will take off here. But I've been using pretty much the same set up for years that I learned from most of these guys and it works great. You should try it and see how it works. I always grew up with the belief that you could only put 2 hooks on 1 line here in AZ though. I could be wrong or maybe you just need a stamp or something.

Offline heynow

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 10:46 PM »
Hi and welcome!!!!

I love always trying new rigs to try and find that next "thing" that will take off here. But I've been using pretty much the same set up for years that I learned from most of these guys and it works great. You should try it and see how it works. I always grew up with the belief that you could only put 2 hooks on 1 line here in AZ though. I could be wrong or maybe you just need a stamp or something.
I'm the same way as you. I like doing things different then the average Joe. But I just looked it up in the fishing regulations. And your right about the 2 hooks on one line rule. Thanks for the reply. I think 2 will be just fine.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal