Author Topic: bait shop  (Read 7440 times)

Offline bigdog

bait shop
« on: March 03, 2012, 05:56 PM »
hey everyone you all need to stop bye bigdogs bait and tackle on you way to roosevelt or sancarlos i have the lowest priced minnow in town 2.75 a dozon also have free coffee in the pot wait for you to come in so please stop bye and we will treat you right you have my word on that... our hours of operation are tues thru saturday 6am to 10 pm sunday 6to 1 closed on mondays so please stop bye and say hey
  We are located just as you get into miami on the right hand side lots of room for boats
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:03 PM by bigdog »

Piscolli

Re: bait shop
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 06:41 AM »
Hawk and I got our minnows there last month, great guy and nice little shop.

AZ-Mn.ANGLER

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 03:38 PM »
"Ditto"  We got our minnows there Sun. AM.  Fair price and fair count.  Wish he was closer to E. end of Globe.

Does anyone know of a minnow place between Globe and SC lake?
AZ-Mn.ANGLER

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 03:57 PM »
Dick:

The Marina/Store at Soda Canyon sells minnows - I've never bought them there so just not sure of their quality.  It's a definite call first deal as I've heard people say there are out of stock at times.  Long way to the next closest bait shop back in Globe!  Their phone #: 928-475-2756.

LLL

AZ-Mn.ANGLER

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 12:53 PM »
Hey Cuz.
I bought minnows at the SC store for years until they quit selling them.  I didn't know they were back in business.  We always got a good count.  I definitely would call ahead.  It's a long way back to Miami if they are out or don't sell them anymore.
AZ-Mn.ANGLER

Offline freshwater

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 04:26 PM »
     I bought minnows at the store at Soda Canyon a week ago tuesday $3.00 Did have a good count

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Big Dog's Closed?
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 05:11 AM »
Was going to stop at Big Dog's for minnows on my way to Roosevelt yesterday afternoon.  When I got there, it looks like Big Dog's had either closed up shop or is doing some remodeling.  No signs & the place looked empty so I drove past.

What's da story Big Dog?  Anybody?

LLL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal