Author Topic: Heading to Alamo 3/26  (Read 3842 times)

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
Heading to Alamo 3/26
« on: March 23, 2012, 08:04 AM »
Wadefisherman and I will be at Alamo 3/26 thru 3/30...  Using Brians Blue Lund...

We will be staying at site C-16, if you want to stop by for a chat and coffee or a cold one...

:3some:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

Offline Crowbait

Re: Heading to Alamo 3/26
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 08:43 AM »
Brain save me some slabs. Your friendship dues are long over due.  ;D I hope you cats kill them. Don't know when i fish again. Sold boat. bummer. We plan on seeing everyone at lake on SCF.

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 03:39 PM »
I am jealous! Just got my hand out of a cast after surgery. Now I have to keep it iced and elevated! :angry1: Soon will be back on the water I hope.
Hope you have a great trip, will be looking forward to your report!!!
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

AZ-Mn.ANGLER

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 06:38 PM »
Hey Dick.
Get that "wing" healed up.  There are lots of fish to catch.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 05:29 AM »
Brian had said you were heading up this week? change of plans?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 08:29 AM »
good luck guys.

wadefisherman

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:29 AM »
We thought better of the front that came through and figured this would be a better week, going with your advice Bruce . Bobby I will hook u up brother with some slabs for sure :)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 08:01 PM »
Good move Brian (I should of listened to my own advise >:() was hoping with stable weather things had turned back on, not only a zoo with people but fishing so much much slower than last week but there were boats every 10' I swear :o have fun, should be a lot less crowded this week, and other than tomorrow weather looks good this week
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal