Author Topic: Crappie World  (Read 4883 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Crappie World
« on: April 30, 2012, 07:48 AM »
I just received my first addition of Crappie World Magizine. Got this publication from my boater (Marvin) as a Christmas gift. I am only 1/2 way thru it but seems to have some decent articles and of course alot of advertizing. Not sure how many times a year it will come but thinking 4-6. They have a deal going on lifetime membership of $99 bucks includes lifetime Crappie World and lifetime bass world, some free gear (probably crap) and your picture with your catch on a future cover. Long story short I was wondering if there is a good picture any one may have of several club members with a decent catch and our banner with our logo as a background. If I or any other member opts for this lifetime membership it may help our club if we could get our picture on the the cover. They do a little write up about the cover where we could promote the club, conservation of crappie, and what ever else the club would like to promote. Just some fish food for thought. :fish:

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
Re: Crappie World
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:03 PM »
Excellent idea...   Got my vote...

:3some:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

wadefisherman

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 05:16 PM »
I'm signed up for the next 2 years. Was thinking of doing the life time gig anyway. Been reading them for  he past 3 years.

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 09:54 PM »
Brian, throw a couple in the car for the trip to Powell, if they're handy... :thumbsup:
snake.

Chris H

Offline sandman

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 05:04 AM »
Been a subscriber for several years. Renewal just came and I tried to do the Lifetime online and it would only allow you to do the 2-year even when you clicked Lifetime. Maybe you have to mail it in.

Offline Halibut Warrior

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 10:33 AM »
Hey U Guys, have fun and catch a lot at L.Powell.  I'll be thinking of ya, u2 LLL.
Joe

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 11:15 AM »
Just got my issue a couple days ago - saw the weird cover but just now looking at it.  I like on da rocks idea though - maybe we can submit this picture...

Can't wait to get on Lake Powell with da AZCA boys!  We'll try to post daily reports & pics - just for you Joe!  :greengrin:  So stay tuned!!

Sorry you two, but I've been itching to post this pic!!!   :glasses9:

LLL
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:18 AM by cousinlll »

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 03:43 PM »
I love it!!!  :thumbsup:

Kind of a beauty and da beast, crappie style...   My bad...:laugh:

LLL, bet you had to wait hours to get that shot... :dance: