Author Topic: Minnows  (Read 3958 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Minnows
« on: November 19, 2012, 07:33 PM »
What time does the Marina store(s) open?  Father-in-Law & I will be at Bartlett tomorrow, in need of minnows.....

Thx

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
Re: Minnows
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 07:52 PM »
8:00 AM  Good luck tomorrow. 

wadefisherman

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 07:53 PM »
I'll be there as well, fishing with Mac tomorrow.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 08:54 PM »
I'll be there as well, fishing with Mac tomorrow.

Thanks Steve!

Brian, save a Crappie or two for us.......  :dontknow:  See ya after we get da minnows.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 06:25 PM »
good luck, in the past on weekdays you are lucky if they show up by 8am? sometimes the upper store is not open but the marina store is? or they have no minnows up on top but have them down at the store at the marina

good luck
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 10:09 PM »
good luck, in the past on weekdays you are lucky if they show up by 8am? sometimes the upper store is not open but the marina store is? or they have no minnows up on top but have them down at the store at the marina

Went to the Dock Store, arriving shortly after 8am.  They were open & was sold the few remaining puny minnows they had.  Pretty light on the count also.  I've only been to the dock store so was unaware that there is another store....  I'll plan better next time. 

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 04:32 AM »
the "upper store" you drive into right next to the boat storage (big area to turn around) the marina store is midway back in the marina on the north side, they almost always get there at 8am and have the most minnows, just a little bit of a no wake boat ride to the store with tie ups right out side.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal