Author Topic: Be scared Alamo!  (Read 8699 times)

Piscolli

Be scared Alamo!
« on: March 13, 2013, 09:00 PM »
Cuz Piscolli is hittin Alamo with Tommy Rats Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Come out with your fins up!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Be scared Alamo!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 10:20 PM »
thank god its you and rats there this weekend I was worried :P, should be plenty of crappie left for me next week.

Better launch early with the big bass tourney up there is saturday or flip for who goes and parks the vehicle :o with the tourney and spring breakers you may have a longggggggggggggg walk with only the one ramp.

good luck
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 04:05 AM »
Walleye guy vs Crappie dude - scared just thinking about it. Probably wont get any sleep today becouse of this.......

:pics:

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:44 AM »
Bill, I will be there on Sunday. We've met a few times in the past, I'm friends with Brian B. my name's Tom, and I'll be in small Tracker with a 9.9 Merc. And trolling motor on the transom.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Piscolli

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 08:27 AM »
We'll be out there Sunday in the AM Tom. Hope to see you.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 10:48 AM »
A.M. to Piscolli after a relaxing night around the campfire will be 11:59A.M. on Sunday :P :P
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 01:52 PM »
A.M. to Piscolli after a relaxing night around the campfire will be 11:59A.M. on Sunday :P :P

:bootyshake:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 01:56 PM »
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :ecomcity:

good luck take your sun block

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 06:39 AM »
ill bring the blue cooler. :headbang:

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 07:07 AM »
after being referred to accosionally all my days as chinaman cuz of the slant of my eyes to be called walleye boy is good humor. i need some fake sunglaases with walleye eyes like mirrors on the face of the lense.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal