Author Topic: Heading to Roosevelt  (Read 2894 times)

Offline Rollo

• AZCA Members
Heading to Roosevelt
« on: March 28, 2013, 05:17 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm new to the website, found it about a year ago after fishing in the spring. Used to post occasionally on azbasszone (not sure what happened with that website, no one posts anything anymore). So I finally registered with az crappie a couple weeks ago and just haven't gotten around to posting anything. I will post in the new guy forum shortly, first though... Heading to Roosevelt tomorrow and have an open back seat, I have a 20' Skeeter and will be going after some Crappie in the morning and will go from there. Anyone interested in helping with some gas money and catching some fish? I live in Oracle north of Tucson and am planning on leaving early in the morning. If you're intersted call me 520-975-7426 James

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: Heading to Roosevelt
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:41 PM »
Used to post occasionally on azbasszone (not sure what happened with that website, no one posts anything anymore)

If you're talking about the Crappie section on The Zone, that was actually our first home until the club developed & moved here to our own website

LLL

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Heading to Roosevelt
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 09:30 PM »
Rollo, I'll be at Roosevelt tomorrow as well.  Look for an '84 black Lund with 40hp evinrude.  I'm thinking we'll be on the Tonto end but still not sure if that's the right choice or not.  Good luck.  Turn on channel 7-1 (not 7-0) on your radio and I'll be listening.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal