Author Topic: Roosevelt 3/28/13 not a great day but a fun day  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Roosevelt 3/28/13 not a great day but a fun day
« on: March 29, 2013, 05:55 AM »
Fished rosy with a buddy yesterday from 11 to 6pm, man what a nice day, light winds some overcast, lake somewhat busy going into Easter weekend and thankfully the last week of spring break, when the snow birds migrate back north all will be good :violent-smiley-007:. Brought home 36 nice crappie only 2 females threw back 10 smaller ones and we both lost at least 7-8 crappie each that spit the jig or in my case several times broke off, (time for new line). Also caught probably 12 or so lg. mouths. Used the dreaded BBC and JD on the salt side of the lake. Crappie are trying to spawn but don't think it is the main wave yet as we never found a large number for fish in any one area would pick up 2-3 and think here we go and then fish another 100 yards of shore line and catch nothing. Covered a lot of lake on the salt end.

Told my buddy you bring the ice chest but it must be blue ;D ;D but turned out the small blue ice chest would not hold the fish so he had to bring the magnum one :dance:

Bring on the SCF :bootyshake:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:53 AM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline SAM-RAI

• SAM-RAI Racing
Re: Roosevelt 3/28/13 not a great day but a fun day
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:58 PM »
Good catch, Fishless! Looks like you guys did well and had fun.

Can't wait and we're looking forward to it this Sunday.
The awaken soul now helping humanity in the ascension process. Wake up, humans!
www.humancolony.org   /   www.girk-fit-niir.com

wadefisherman

Re: Roosevelt 3/28/13 not a great day but a fun day
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:43 PM »
Nice! U take it to the next level! We r not worthy  :sign0098:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal