Author Topic: Saturday report  (Read 3322 times)

Offline jdavis

Saturday report
« on: April 06, 2013, 11:46 PM »
I wasn't able to make it down in time for SCF but was able to get on the lake at 2 pm with my two kids. We fought the wind and ended up with 26. All came in 8-10 ft of water.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Saturday report
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 04:29 AM »
wind didn't seem that bad down on the salt end when we came in at 3pm for weigh in. Have found lately the afternoon bite really turns on about 3:30-4pm, wish weigh in would of been at 5pm :dontknow: got in to a good bite when we had to leave the area :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Tacoma Guy

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 09:37 AM »
So have you guys found any spawning crappies in your nets yet because it seemed like the ones being caught last week were all staging in the 8-10 ft. range over 30-35 ft. of water.  I'm still puzzled as to why we didn't catch any in shallow water.  Am I wrong in thinking that they lay their eggs somewhat near the bank during the spawn ?

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 10:37 AM »
all of ours from this weekend came off the banks. one of the males was black, one female had eggs coming out of her
SEA.....HAWKS....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal