Author Topic: 7/13 am  (Read 3262 times)

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
7/13 am
« on: July 15, 2013, 06:14 PM »
wow what a new lake. on the water at 830 trolled the fishes off the point on the north side of cat. then the cliffs then the bouy line up lake. no love. a couple of sunny hits only. rbc bbc acid rain spinnered up and bear shallow deep notta. off at 1230. felt good to have cork in my hand again.
 o bury me with cork in my hand
 to remind me of my passion for life
 the patience of my wife
 the reason for my weekly labor
 and my weekend sloth
 my anxiety over the next adventure
 and my exit from the days concerns into nights peace
 o bury me with cork in my hand

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: 7/13 am
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 06:31 AM »
thx bob. mid august till I can get back out there though. these are the hours im able to fish. is it a waste of time to fish midmorning in the summer?

Offline malex81

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 08:59 AM »
I have been catching them mid morning, but the bite has slowed

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 05:22 AM »
We have them located down lake on the north side near the old bridge parts and up in the river main channel on the bottom in 18' of depth.  You won't meeter many since they are holding tight on the bottom now but they are there in numbers.

always wondered what the story on the bridge at bartlett, fished that lake since I was a little guy and never saw the bridge but when the lake is low I see the remains of the beams and other rubble on the shoreline of the lake :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal