Author Topic: Rv  (Read 114687 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Rv
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 12:42 PM »
Now that's what I call "roughing it"! That's my way to camp! Great looking rig......Art

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 05:24 PM »
Very nice, is that a Seneca? Looks very nice and it is a nice way to go!
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline freshwater

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 05:35 PM »
Beautiful Rig Brian  Esentially better than always running two rigs. Definately cheaper. I'm happy for the crappie hunters. :blob1: :3some:

wadefisherman

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 07:14 PM »
It's a 36' 2006 seneca, 3 slides with 20k miles on it, it looks new though, very well maintained. It also has in motion satellite (direct tv) installed so no searching for da games as well as external hook up to watch outside if desired. Dual AC's, separate rooms for toilet & shower, pretty spacious for sure. Duramax with Allison tranny on a 5500 chassis...I feel like a proud Pappa giving birth to a 22,000lb baby...😊 and to think I was looking for a 22' rig. Bigger is better right? Still need to take possession next week after he cleans all of his gear out of it. May see an Alaska trip in the future. Have to save up since I'm broke now. 😔 still need a rv carport installed working with Piscolli on that one. Also need to become best friends with some of you diesel guys to learn the ropes.

Offline sandman

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 07:21 PM »
Very nice!

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 11:10 PM »
I officially offer to bring all the minows, beer, Crown, that you could ever use or want. shotgun.......no wait, sofa bed, this way I can nap on the way out to be well rested for the hook setting I will be doing.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 05:50 AM »
Nice rig, duramax is about the quietest diesel on the market. The only problem you will see is the longer they RV is the harder it is to turn, you may have to back down from way up on top of a launch ramp, hopefully it has a back up camera? and adventure backing up with just the mirrors.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 06:30 AM »
Nice rig, duramax is about the quietest diesel on the market. The only problem you will see is the longer they RV is the harder it is to turn, you may have to back down from way up on top of a launch ramp, hopefully it has a back up camera? and adventure backing up with just the mirrors.

Mount a hitch on the front of the RV.....

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 11:21 AM »
congrats papa!

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 04:19 PM »
Sweet rig Brian.  Now you're hauling!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal