Author Topic: Rv  (Read 114691 times)

Offline Halibut Warrior

Re: Rv
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 05:18 PM »
Man, that rig is georgous! Hope to see in Alaska. I'll be there 6/21-8/4.

wadefisherman

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2014, 08:54 PM »
Back up camera is standard as well as automatic levelers and sirius radio.

wadefisherman

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2014, 07:05 AM »
Maybe you guys can provide insight to how to get the title for this vehicle if he has a loan with BOFA, do I give the seller a check for the agreed upon price with notorized bill of sale and wait for the title to come in from the bank? He is a straight shooter and I feel very good about him but I feel I need to protect myself as well. Any thoughts on this? Supposed to pick it up on Tuesday.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 07:39 AM »
Maybe you guys can provide insight to how to get the title for this vehicle if he has a loan with BOFA, do I give the seller a check for the agreed upon price with notorized bill of sale and wait for the title to come in from the bank? He is a straight shooter and I feel very good about him but I feel I need to protect myself as well. Any thoughts on this? Supposed to pick it up on Tuesday.

What I have done in the past is all parties meet at the bank with vehicle and funds. It can all be taken care of there. They also have notary on site for bill of sale. Than you just have to go to DMV.

Offline sandman

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2014, 07:57 AM »

What I have done in the past is all parties meet at the bank with vehicle and funds. It can all be taken care of there. They also have notary on site for bill of sale. Than you just have to go to DMV.

That's how I've done it.

Turning around on most ramps will be nearly impossible. Backing that beast up will be 'challenging' at the Alamo ramp at night. No lights on that ramp after you crest the hill.

wadefisherman

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2014, 12:59 PM »
Problem is the title is not on site, they have to send for it.

Offline sandman

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2014, 02:18 PM »
Then check with your banker about the possibility of issuing a draft. They can only cash it when they get the title.

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2014, 08:06 PM »
Contact a third party title company and see if they can get it handled. 

wadefisherman

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2014, 06:53 AM »
Got the beast home yesterday, rides just like a truck and pretty easy to handle. Rv pad needs to be widened at my house as well as removing a section of block wall to make it easier to park. It is a beast, thanks for all the well wishes guys! 😊

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2014, 09:18 AM »
be careful backing up at the launch with the boat trailer, had to go out around this rig at pleasant with the boat trailer still attached. When I saw it in the dark it still had the interior light on, thought it was new fish habitat they were putting in the lake :o
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:21 AM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal