Author Topic: Roosevelt 1/30  (Read 8302 times)

Offline TRITOON

Roosevelt 1/30
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:54 PM »
Ok so I can't take it any more, thanks LLL for doing a lot of scouting now it is time for me to get out there and get my skunk on. Going to wait till the sun comes over the hill then hit the water and depending on wind will decide my plan of action. The big blue blob is back in action.
GOD BLESS

Offline sandman

Re: Roosevelt 1/30
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:05 PM »
Well with Patty along, there will only be one of you skunked  :lol_hitting: I do know the feeling Wade. This coming weekend is the first break that I've had since before Thanksgiving and of course there's a front coming in.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 07:13 PM »
Go get 'em guys!!   :headbang:  Looking forward to your report..

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 08:23 PM »
Well with Patty along, there will only be one of you skunked  :lol_hitting: I do know the feeling Wade. This coming weekend is the first break that I've had since before Thanksgiving and of course there's a front coming in.
She usually saves our trip with something, every once in a while I do get to do more than net a crappie but not too often.  And she backs the trailer down the ramp perfectly. Two good reasons I don't leave home without her. And she is better looking then most of the guys I have fished with.
GOD BLESS

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 05:34 AM »
some of the weather people saying possible blowing dust this afternoon, stay safe, have fun
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 08:51 PM »
What a beautiful day on the water, we (Patty of course)  only caught 1 fish but it was a nice 1lb 15oz female ,only bite of the day. We hit everywhere between Windy Hill and Y just east of Y cove and only graphed individual fish in the brush outside of Y cove. I expected to find fish schooling up but no such luck. Wind was not a problem as I feared but was smooth the entire day. We hit the water at 7:45 and off at 4:00, we stayed out there without any action because it was so nice. Temp was 77 in the afternoon with the water climbing to 58. Even though we just got the one I would not have missed the day out there for anything.      Now my first attempt at posting a pic.   Well that didn't work out  :banghead:    it is a nice fish though
GOD BLESS

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 03:59 AM »
Nice job guys!  Thanks for the report & congratulations on not getting Rosied......

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 05:04 AM »
Way to go guys.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 06:59 AM »
Good deal - glad weather worked out.  Thanks for the report.

Offline sandman

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 09:59 AM »
Thanks for the report. Sounds like it was a really nice day.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal