Author Topic: Question about Bartlett  (Read 26980 times)

Offline Family 1st

Question about Bartlett
« on: February 07, 2014, 07:14 PM »
Hi  :sign0144: . Its been many years since I've been to Bartlett and was wondering if I can get  minnows at the lake ? The wife and I are going to try our luck Valentine Day. Ya I know, she's cool. Thanks for the info and I hope to post some pictures of crappies later.

Offline ArZFisher

Re: Question about Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 07:33 PM »
What's up man? Ya they have minnows at Bartlett store and in marina store. I believe they don't open  till 9am.  They are around $3.50 a dozen. I usually go to Wildhorse they have them for $2.75 a dozen. I heard calbelas has them for $ 2.50 a dozen.  Don't no many on east side except I think its Liars Corner and do not know there prices either. Someone should have an answer for on here. Hope that helps. Good luck out their

Offline Family 1st

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 07:53 PM »
That was fast, thanks. I will be coming from Camp Verde so won't be in town. That's cool though as we mostly just want to try out the lake. Last time I was there all I remember was lots of dirt road and lots of people. Thanks again.  :thumbsup:

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 08:01 PM »
Just to be safe, call the marina the day before they close and just confirm they have some.  You don't want to get down there to find out they are out.  Note: they have the lake store and then on the water by the marina a marina store and sell minnows at both.  (602) 316-3378  Good luck - be sure to post a report about how many you catch...

Offline Family 1st

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 08:06 PM »
I will be sure to report and thanks for the phone number.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 08:05 AM »
the store opens at 8. their minnow supply has been steady lately and last weeks load was beauty bigguns. most folks have been going upriver. water depth dropping so its a little stirred up. good luck. new this year 15 crappie limit.

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 12:24 PM »
Welcome---I will be at Bartlett, starting this afternoon. and staying for several days--I will be camped in SB Cove, 5th wheel, driving a Ford F-25, silver/grey--boat is Lowe Deck Boat, white w/blue trim---stop in and say hello and I will share what knowledge I have for this week---Bartlett stays steady for a few weeks --then--BAM !!! Changes--lake level dropping every day----anyway--looking forward to meeting you and your's--
David
aka--The Desert Rat
--if your camping, feel free to camp close---

Offline Family 1st

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 02:15 PM »
Hey, you guys are alright. Thanks for all the info. We are just going for the day this time. Hoping we can do some night fishing this spring and camp out. Good luck to you Dave and we will watch for you.

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 09:23 AM »
The store has been opening at "9". IF the store is not open at "9" or you get there b4 "9",,, the lady working on the new building has a key and has been happy to open it for us. As long as I'm here,,, I heard the lake has been dropping FAST! Is the landing at SB Cove still open? Hoping to get out Saturday.
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

Offline Captain Jack

• Just one of the guys who loves to fish.
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 01:45 PM »
Just got of the phone with Kyle Church at the Marina.  He has an order of minnows coming in this Friday the 14th.  Water is unstable and murky.  Going down, but will be coming up at the end of the month as they discharge from Horseshoe.   Should be about that time.  Captain Jack
Captain Jack

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal