Author Topic: Roosevelt 2/23  (Read 5535 times)

Offline meatwagon

Roosevelt 2/23
« on: February 24, 2014, 06:26 AM »
I thought I'd give Rosy 1 more chance to show me a little love :3some:, but it's just not there  :crybaby2:. We launched at Ringtail about 9 am, dropped the trolling motor and trolled the southwest bank all the way to school house. We dragged all the old favorites jd, bbc, char.pep., white blue fl. , tried cranks, tried a small beetle spin and nothing. We varied speed and depth and nothing, nadda, not so much as a nibble  :sad3:. I can remember not so long ago when this was ranked as 1 of best crappy fisheries in the country, I wish I knew what happened :dontknow:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Roosevelt 2/23
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 07:21 AM »
Is ringtail launch still just part way in the water?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 09:00 AM »

No problems at Ringtail

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 09:38 AM »
Thanks for the report!  Tough bite as we had 6 or 7 club boats out there this weekend also - with 4 Crappie caught. 

Yep, no issues with launching at Ringtail & no change in the dock from the pics I posted a couple weeks ago - still useable but half out of the water.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 06:29 AM »
Thanks for the report!  Tough bite as we had 6 or 7 club boats out there this weekend also - with 4 Crappie caught. 

Yep, no issues with launching at Ringtail & no change in the dock from the pics I posted a couple weeks ago - still useable but half out of the water.

thanks, g and f is trying to find out why the dock is only part way in the water, forest circus at its best :angry4:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal