Author Topic: If you ain't fishing, remember the g and f outdoor show this weekend its free  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
game and fish outdoor show is this weekend at Ben Avery shooting range Carefree highway west of I-17, parking and the show is free, lots of stuff to see, outdoor, off road,hunting, fishing and some boating.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

wadefisherman

Sounds like a ride on the hog is in order, thanks for sharing Bruce.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Christin will be there with her family and Emily trying out some guns. I gotta work the D'Backs game today so I can't make it.  :-/

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Christin will be there with her family and Emily trying out some guns. I gotta work the D'Backs game today so I can't make it.  :-/

was good show lots of gun vendors, show is on again tomorrow, get there early my god the crowd rolled in about 10:30am and there were big lines to try the different guns

heck even the sierra club was there :o funny their booth was set up in a different area then all the hunting and outdoor groups :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
nice show , , Grandkids really enjoyed it, daughterinlaw tried out several guns settled on glock 26   :violent-smiley-007:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
nice show , , Grandkids really enjoyed it, daughterinlaw tried out several guns settled on glock 26   :violent-smiley-007:

my buddies kids all went kayaking and of course the first thing they said when they got out was (dad we need to buy one of those)

my sister and brother in law went for the first time today and left before the wind hit and really liked the show and were real happy when they ran into the OHV coordinator for g and f, apparently they had got a letter stating that their arctic cat side by side was considered a golf cart and could no longer be licensed as OHV vehicle (which it is) they talked to the OHV coordinator who said some letters were sent out by accident to legit off road vehicles and he took care of the problem right then and there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal