Author Topic: Rosey Recon Mission 3-8-14  (Read 14550 times)

Piscolli

Rosey Recon Mission 3-8-14
« on: March 08, 2014, 07:11 AM »
Me and Captain Rats are heading out in 10 minutes for some SCF recon. We know were not to fish so the battle is half won. Will post results Sunday, maybe  :bootyshake:

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
Re: Rosey Recon Mission 3-8-14
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 08:37 AM »
if they come back saying they caught fish   :pics:  :sign0023: :sign0023: the excuse will be the trolling motor smoked

Offline freshwater

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 09:05 AM »
Where not to fish???? in water      Instead go to tavern imbibe, watch ball game, relax :blob1: stop at store at meat dept. buy fillets go home :bootyshake:

Piscolli

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 11:59 AM »
I suck

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 01:10 PM »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline d3vdawg

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 01:25 PM »
what are the conditions like up there right now? water temp and clarity?

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 05:55 AM »
I went up yesterday from 9 until 3. 3 foot rollers at the dock trying to put the boat in the water. Almost just turned around and left. Wind blew like hell until 2, although report for tonto said 4 to 5 before I left Mesa :wtf:. I only fished the salt side from Sallie Mae to Y cove. Mostly the north shore coves trying to escape the wind. Water was 59 when I put in at ringtail, 61 when I left. Water was clear near windy hill, stained/muddy the further you went towards schoolhouse. I saw some temps in the 63 to 64 range in the more stained/shallow water.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 08:02 AM »
I went up yesterday from 9 until 3. 3 foot rollers at the dock trying to put the boat in the water. Almost just turned around and left. Wind blew like hell until 2, although report for tonto said 4 to 5 before I left Mesa :wtf:. I only fished the salt side from Sallie Mae to Y cove. Mostly the north shore coves trying to escape the wind. Water was 59 when I put in at ringtail, 61 when I left. Water was clear near windy hill, stained/muddy the further you went towards schoolhouse. I saw some temps in the 63 to 64 range in the more stained/shallow water.

holy cow 3' waves going into the protected ringtail ramp :o glad I didn't switch and go to rosy yesterday, ya weatherman said forecast for light winds at rosy :angry4:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 08:36 AM »

holy cow 3' waves going into the protected ringtail ramp :o glad I didn't switch and go to rosy yesterday, ya weatherman said forecast for light winds at rosy :angry4:
It was worse as you headed out past shelter island. I only cruised across the lake doing 15 to 20 MPH, and still was throwing water over the windshield.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 08:49 AM »
weather forecasters in AZ only job you can have and lie your ass off one day and go to work the next day and still have a job :angry4: :angry4:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal