Author Topic: Bartlett lake - North ramp  (Read 4147 times)

Offline gonfishin

Bartlett lake - North ramp
« on: March 17, 2014, 12:40 PM »
Was turned away from launching at the north ramp by the g&f last Friday at 7am due to low water. Was this a temporary closure or is it closed permanently 'til the lake comes up?

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: Bartlett lake - North ramp
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 12:55 PM »
Hmmm, that's too bad.  If that's the yellow cliffs launch then would be temporary until water goes up.  Last year or whenver water was low it was closed for months or maybe even a full year and only when they dumped all that water into Bartlett at once did it open and stayed open.... until now. 

Offline sandman

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 01:26 PM »
Yes, YC was closed yesterday. There was also a triathlon going on. What a mess. Lots of campers on the shoreline.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 01:59 PM »
Yes, YC was closed yesterday. There was also a triathlon going on. What a mess. Lots of campers on the shoreline.

closed due to low water :dontknow: or the triathalon :angry4: they shut castle creek ramp at pleasant at times for those events :angry4:

forest circus normally puts up signs saying the ramp is closed and then closes the gates :dontknow:

be surprised if it was g and f (they are never on the lake)?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 02:01 PM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sandman

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 03:52 PM »
No signs. Just a closed and locked gate.

Looked like the triathlon only looped through Rattlesnake.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 04:02 PM »
No signs. Just a closed and locked gate.

Looked like the triathlon only looped through Rattlesnake.

Thanks knew the dock was at the end of the cable, they closed it two years ago and there was still quite a bit of water off the end of the ramp but TNF always runs scared
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal