Author Topic: Alamo 03/29/14  (Read 3432 times)

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Alamo 03/29/14
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:05 AM »
Brian,

I think my boater and myself are going to hit Alamo this weekend. Are you planning on being out there? If so we will be in his black and silver Triton please stop by. Was wondering if had any tips on launching, area of the lake to try and technics. Guess what I am really asking if you are going would you be open to scuba diving and putting a few fish on our lines. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Your PM was full so I posted here just so you know.

Thank you,

On the Rocks

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Alamo 03/29/14
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:22 AM »
if you launch at cholla the gravel launch drops off quick I mean quick boat will come off trailer before it is half way in the water, when you leave the dock go straight out toward the no wakes do not make a quick right turn where the warning buoys are or you may start out your day with a prop change out :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline freshwater

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 07:19 PM »
We were at Alamo on Monday and backed in two close to the road bed pulled back out as I thought the pontoon wanted to go verticle so we moved over and unloaded 10 ft from road. no trouble trill loading up and when my Flower backed the trailer In one of the support boards drivers side came floating towards oooo sxxt  had to haul back out dock pontoon pulled trailer to lot and stole lag bolts from other boards and hammered then in . sitting at Rosey right now and put all new bolts in today so OK  for now.

wadefisherman

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 10:36 PM »
No special tricks, just trolled double jig set ups trying various colors. The ramp was fine for my boat, funny thing I had a bunk come loose as well when leaving on the second day. Going to pleasant this week to float it off and baton down the hatches. The center of the lake by the buoys produced the most fish, bbc and red bc worked best for us. Good luck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal