Author Topic: Weekend's Storm  (Read 5192 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Weekend's Storm
« on: September 27, 2014, 01:15 PM »
weather gods must of thought this weekend was the BHCC :o big old storms moving in with wind :c029:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sandman

Re: Weekend's Storm
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 02:39 PM »
weather gods must of thought this weekend was the BHCC :o big old storms moving in with wind :c029:

Ha! I was thinking the same thing.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 04:21 PM »
I only got 3/4" of rain but half my neighbors trees are in my front yard :angry4: :angry4: I walked out and saw the clouds moving and it almost looked like they started to rotate :o those first couple wind gusts moved my big old butt back a couple feet as I watched the neighbors trash can launch down the street!!!!! :c029:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sandman

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 06:19 PM »
Little over an inch here and LOTS of wind.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 08:15 AM »
We got exactly 3" here at my house and Tonto Creek is running. They brought the school kids across the river in the old six wheel drive Army transporter........Art

Offline sandman

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 08:31 AM »
We got exactly 3" here at my house and Tonto Creek is running. They brought the school kids across the river in the old six wheel drive Army transporter........Art

We saw that on the radar. Looked like it just sat there over you guys. Wow.

Offline Rob

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 11:55 AM »
I would think the water is going to go up another few inch in the lakes from todays rain.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 03:21 PM »
so far today this storm has been a bust, I got .02 and my sister in Heber says .01 rain so far :dontknow:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal