Author Topic: Hi all I am New  (Read 3966 times)

Offline willfish4crappie

Hi all I am New
« on: January 06, 2011, 02:15 PM »
Hi my name is Clay Price and love to fish and hunt.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I sure am getting excited for the upcoming Crappie season.  I hope it is like it was about 6 or 7 years ago when we were able to land 120 crappie for 2 people in 4 hours at Rosy.  How is Rosy doing so far?  I want to get out but the hunts for Archery and the javi HAM hunt is coming up so hopefully by mid February I will be hitting Rosy EVERY weekend till June.  Good luck.
Fish, Fish Now, Fish With Family, & Fish Hard.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Hi all I am New
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 03:01 PM »
Welcome to the site!
 :welcome:

I haven't been out, but from the reports I've seen on here it hasn't been too hot right now. Few guys have been blanked along with a few reports (word of mouth) at 5 or so. I'm hoping to have some fantastic reports come spring time too. That would make out Spring Crappie Fest great! lol

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 06:56 PM »
Welcome to AZ Crappie!

Offline AZfisherdude

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 08:59 PM »
Wow! I'd love to get into some fish like that! Sigh, one of these days. welcome Clay

Offline Halibut Warrior

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 09:37 PM »
Welcome to the club, Clay.  I remember seeing those huge floatilla catching all those Crappie back then. Be ready..its gonna take off soon. :thumbsup:

T.K.O n Da Crappie

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 11:30 PM »
Welcome Clay,

Glad to have you on-board.

Man I want to experience some days like that myself............Come on Rosey!

:dance:

Offline willfish4crappie

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 03:19 PM »
Thanks for all the kind replys.

Ya it was great back then.  We hit the lake for like 3 days straight and had more fish than I did a whole elk.  That lasted me 2 years.  LOL  Every year I hope it will be like taht year and then it turns out to be a 10 to 20 crappie day.  I hope it is like that again this year BUT from what I remember there was not that much water like it is now and I think that is one of the key rolls.  Just like San Carlos every year it is good because there is no water.  I hope Rosy will play off good.  Even if it is like 50 in 4 hours that would be AWESOME.  Good luck you guys and hopefully we will meet out on the lake.

Fish, Fish Now, Fish With Family, & Fish Hard.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal