Author Topic: Alamo trip  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Top Deck

Alamo trip
« on: May 06, 2015, 11:37 AM »
I went out to Alamo Friday and Saturday. We caught 20 fish in 2 days. Still concider the trip a success especially after the Roosevelt trip. I am still new to the Crappie fishing so I imagine I will be going through growing pains.
 Anything white seems to be the way to go, especially the first half of the day. Friday my buddy was catching them on the white and I didn't do well at all on my other colors until the evening bite then I redeemed myself as they quit biting in his white.. luckely he stuck with them as I surpassed his fish count that evening...
Saturday it was a slow but consistent a bite throughout the day. Pulled off the water about 3 with 11 fish..
we were fishing between 4 and 8 feet at different speeds. I couldn't find a consistent pattern to the bite

Offline TRITOON

Re: Alamo trip
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 08:23 PM »
Nice post, thanks for the report. Glad you found them, you are learning quick and will be a seasoned pro in no time. We are watching the weather before making a decision about going up Friday or Saturday. Fishless commented on another post that things are going to get shook up so we will see.  Keep up the good work and sharing the Intel is appreciated.
GOD BLESS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal