Author Topic: neat weather website  (Read 5640 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
neat weather website
« on: January 28, 2011, 04:41 AM »
neat website :thumbsup:, always trying to figure out what the weather was back a year or so ago when fishing was good, senior moments prevent me from remembering what the heck was going on when things seemed to turn on for fishing. Website below you can look up dates and years for what the temperature and weather conditions were for a particular day (have not been able to find "monthly summary just daily). Was looking back in 2009 when it got rocken early and daily temps mid to end of Febuary were in the 80's that year. :o

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/weather-history
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline wally g

Re: neat weather website
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 07:13 AM »

I'll try the web site. I need all the help i can get!!

thanks

Offline Southern_Pride

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 08:40 AM »
Nice!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....
It's learning how to dance in the rain.

Piscolli

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 10:38 AM »
Cool site. Here's 2-1-2010
High Temp:  73F
Low Temp:  50F
Average Temp:  60F
Dewpoint:  39.2F
Wind Speed:  2.5 Knots
Precipitation Amount:  0 Inches
Snow Depth:  n/a
Observations:  n/a
What a difference a year makes. I'M FREEZING!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 07:42 PM »
we set a record low high temp today, coldest in Phx. history and that dates back to the 1800's when there was no heat island. Neat thing was moved fast doing yard work and it all blew into the neighbors yard :P

going to be real chilly tonight :lol_hitting:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 05:26 AM »
real chilly this morning and the wind is still blowing, duck weather not fishing weather :dontknow:

Billy, remember last year we had all the rain/snow, one day it was the 70's the next day 50's and rain well into the spring with Alamo and Roosevelt,Bartlett filling and spilling. Back in 2009 when things were nuts fishing wise it was in the 80's going into the end of February and lakes were nicely stable. Will be interesting to see what the weather brings in the next month going into March.

Piscolli

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 08:17 AM »
real chilly this morning and the wind is still blowing, duck weather not fishing weather :dontknow:

Billy, remember last year we had all the rain/snow, one day it was the 70's the next day 50's and rain well into the spring with Alamo and Roosevelt,Bartlett filling and spilling. Back in 2009 when things were nuts fishing wise it was in the 80's going into the end of February and lakes were nicely stable. Will be interesting to see what the weather brings in the next month going into March.

Yeap, that site can tell us a lot about what the fishing will be like

Offline Southern_Pride

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 08:56 AM »
Nice site. Thanks!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....
It's learning how to dance in the rain.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal