Author Topic: san carlos 3/5 & 3/6  (Read 6042 times)

Offline dieselaw

san carlos 3/5 & 3/6
« on: February 28, 2011, 08:21 AM »
I will be at San Carlos this weekend ( as will almost everyone else). Fell free to stop and say hi. I will be in the green 21 ' foot pontoon boat drinking beer and talking too loud. ;D.  See ya on the water!

Piscolli

Re: san carlos 3/5 & 3/6
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 08:26 AM »
I will be at San Carlos this weekend ( as will almost everyone else). Fell free to stop and say hi. I will be in the green 21 ' foot pontoon boat drinking beer and talking too loud. ;D.  See ya on the water!

You sound like my kind of guy, I talk too loud also  :singing:

I will be there Friday with a couple youngins from BPS. I'm trying to live up to my goal this year of getting new people involved in our sport. Fishless will be following me and yes,,,,,,, he will be trolling  :o

Offline Southern_Pride

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:08 AM »
I will be there as well. 18 foot red tracker drinking beer as well but not talking as loud because I will be by myself as that would be a bit strange!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....
It's learning how to dance in the rain.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 09:30 AM »
I'll be joing you guys as well in my friend Mark's 19 foot VIP. Blue and white, along with the rest of the valley. I'm seeing visions of 2 years ago. Just hope the fish cooperate.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 07:29 AM »

You sound like my kind of guy, I talk too loud also  :singing:

I will be there Friday with a couple youngins from BPS. I'm trying to live up to my goal this year of getting new people involved in our sport. Fishless will be following me and yes,,,,,,, he will be trolling  :o

do I have to troll!!!!!!! feel so femine when I do that :-*  we still on for friday Billy
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 08:15 AM »
Yes sir. I'll call you after work.

Offline sandman

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 08:23 AM »
I think we will be there Saturday. Looks for the white Whaler with the two yapping dogs.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 06:45 AM »
the rats threatened my secretary not to schedule any appointments for fri or theyd snap off her high heels. i be seein yas on the water. soda at 8-9. if things go well ill be hittin the days inn,so i can charge the bats.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 06:50 AM »
Bill will bring my two radios (tuned to chan 7 with no security code etc.)

see ya friday morning
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 07:56 AM »
Slight change in plans here for Friday - looks like Sparkchaser & I will be teaming up instead of his friend Mark.  We will be in Sparkchaser's boat - Green & White Stratos F&S.  Probably be putting in around 7am ish @ Soda Canyon.  Will bring a radio and tuned to straight up channel 7.

We will try to save some fish for the rest of you........

LLL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal