Author Topic: alamo  (Read 1739 times)

Offline spotter0502

alamo
« on: April 17, 2020, 10:54 AM »
Crappie HOT at Alamo as of 4/16.   Only caught 13 as I ran out of minnows and lost 4 at the boat as my landing net blew out of my boat on the way to the lake. (Memo to self - secure net) of the 13, 5 still had spawn so they are still doing the deed. You can still launch and get a day pass without a reservation. The self pay station IS STILL OPEN contrary to something I recently read on this site. Camping is only allowed with reservation and must be with a self contained trailer as rest rooms are closed, however, porto johns at the launch are still available. All caught trolling jigs with minnows. Anything with an orang head worked. We were using orange heads with green bodies with orange tails. Good luck

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: alamo
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 11:01 AM »
Cool thanks spotter0502 for the report.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: alamo
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 04:50 PM »
Thanks for the report, someone had said no self pay then changed it to self pay ok and the state website for Alamo said the restrooms were closed everyone figured it meant the porta johns also glad they are open. The CORE has increased releases from Alamo to 1020cfs not quite sure what is going on but lake will drop somewhat faster now :dontknow: just hope they stop at 1125 as they are supposed to or a little sooner
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal