Author Topic: No more public use of Marina launch ramp at Roosevelt lake  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
No more public use of Marina launch ramp at Roosevelt lake
« on: December 28, 2020, 04:11 PM »
Was up in the Roosevelt lake area chasing birds this morning when I was done drove down to the Marina launch ramp. Your TNF pass did not work there but if you wanted to pay the $8 to launch the public was allowed in the past. I used that ramp several times through the years when the weather and wind was squirrely on the lake and I was fishing the middle of the lake. Made it a lot easier when solo than crashing back through the wind and waves to Cholla or Ringtail ramp. That ramp is now closed to the public numerous no trespassing signs and signage saying ramp for marina club members or marina camp ground use only. :angry4: :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline spotter0502

Re: No more public use of Marina launch ramp at Roosevelt lake
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 04:13 PM »
They are the same jerks that caused the minnow place to close 3 yrs ago.3.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: No more public use of Marina launch ramp at Roosevelt lake
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 04:33 PM »
Thing that gets me is the conservation corp put that ramp in during the depression of 29-30 so it was a federal government project and $$ how do they shut it down for private use only :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal