Author Topic: Roosevelt crappie fishing is decent  (Read 947 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Roosevelt crappie fishing is decent
« on: September 03, 2022, 04:54 PM »
Art Chamberlain called me today there internet is nearly no existent up in Tonto Basin due to so many people there now.He can not even get on our website. He wanted to me to report that two of his friends were out this week for 3 different days fishing over 25-30' of water with jigs topped with minnows from like 10am to 4pm they picked up some nice crappie 26 one day 30 the next and then moved to another part of the lake the third day and only picked up 8. A vast majority of them being Black Nose crappie including several over two lbs and that most crappie caught were keepers. He says on the Tonto Basin side they have had some good storms but not damaging just good soaking rain and that Roosevelt has come up like 3' from the monsoon.

He wanted me to also pass along that the Lets Talk Fishing crappie and bass tournament is this next Saturday 9/10 at Rosy. For information if you are interested in fishing the tournament go to the Lets Talk Fishing website for information

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal