Author Topic: Alamo lake habitat project postponed this weekend  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Alamo lake habitat project postponed this weekend
« on: February 22, 2023, 03:54 PM »
Don't know if anyone was planning on going to Alamo this weekend the 24th and 25th for the habitat construction and deployment at Alamo lake? If so it has been postponed due to another storm due in Saturday with high winds and possible rain. The schedule now is for March 4th and 5th. If they would have been able to do the project this weekend everyone that attended would have been fed at the end of the work day on the 25th. Don't know if that will be the same situation March 3rd and 4th.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Alamo lake habitat project postponed this weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 03:13 PM »
habitat project is on for this weekend at Alamo Friday the 3rd and Saturday the 4th. People helping will be fed dinner after the work day (hot dogs) and other goodies.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 09:21 AM »
Some pictures Fishless provided from the Alamo Lake Habitat build project.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 09:21 AM »
Some additional pictures Fishless provided from the Alamo Lake Habitat build project.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal