Author Topic: AZCA June 2023 Meeting at Wild Horse West (Lake Pleasant)  (Read 4178 times)

Offline jer bear

Re: AZCA June 2023 Meeting at Wild Horse West (Lake Pleasant)
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2023, 06:10 AM »
I heard about this club and i would like to find out more about your club
I love to crappie fish and have lived here for over 30 years.

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2023, 05:17 PM »
Jer Bear...show up Tomorow at The Wild Horse to find out more and potentially even get voted in. I'd be happy to sponsor you. As a reminder to everyone...The Wild Horse only takes cash$$$.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Online OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2023, 07:09 AM »
And if you can't show up to the meeting Jer Bear feel free to reach out here via My Message --> Send a Message to me OneBlade with any questions or can chat on the phone.

We haven't finalized or July-August meetings but in September there will likely be an at-the-lake meeting each month through fall, winter, and spring with some coinciding with Arizona's trail in the National Crappie League (http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/topic,4959.msg34671/topicseen.html#new).  However, you don't have enter or fish the tournaments if you don't want.  The association members just love crappie fishing, sharing information, and helping others get on some crappie.

The Arizona Crappie Association's next big event is the Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic, at Roosevelt Lake, Oct 7th. This event includes crappie tournament, open meeting, raffle, fish fry potluck, poker game, and campfire.  More info will show up on this website when we get closer.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

For some information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2023, 02:40 AM »
Due to being on call...I was unable to head up the river arms like everyone else, so we stayed at the Marina with good cell reception. Did not have huge #'s but we did catch several very healthy drag pulling fish. Massive bait ball, but all small minows, no Shad, other than a few Giant Gizzards thst came through. Mid sized Strippers crashing the bait ball all night. Our big fish all came off the bottom at around 95 FOW.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2023, 05:45 PM »
Looks like a fun night

Hope everyone made it home safe
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline jer bear

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2023, 07:53 AM »
please give me a call at 623-326-6544
i would like more info on the club
thank you

Online OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2023, 12:49 PM »
OK, Jerry (Jer bear) just chatted with you on the phone and as mentioned stay tuned to this site for announcements on upcoming meetings and so forth.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal