Author Topic: AZCA June 2023 Meeting at Wild Horse West (Lake Pleasant)  (Read 4178 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
The June 2023 meeting location will be at Wild Horse West restaurant near Lake Pleasant on Saturday, June 17th 10th at 4:30pm.  Many attendees will have dinner there as well, and then after the meeting will head to Lake Pleasant for some night fishing.

Wild Horse West: https://www.wildhorsewest.com/
"Where the Burgers Are the Best"

Wild Horse West is located approximately three miles from Lake Pleasant on the south east corner of Carefree Hwy and Lake Pleasant RD (99th Ave). You can't miss it! Worth the drive and fun for the whole family. We have a full bar, inside and outside dinning, big screen TV, and juke box. Also come visit our general store with bait, tackle, beer, soda, snacks and supplies for the lake. The bait shop and store open at 6:30am and stay open all day. So bring the family and become part of the wild bunch.

If you are new to this website or the Arizona Crappie Association and are interested in attending this meeting, please feel free to introduce yourself here by replying to this post.

Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

For information and history about the AZCA, please see our Club Information thread.

If you would like to become a member, please see our Club Membership and Club Meetings threads.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 06:09 AM by OneBlade »

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
Re: AZCA June 2023 Meeting at Wild Horse West (Lake Pleasant)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 07:53 AM »
Matt,

There have been rumors that the WHW is closing.  Not sure when that is supposed to happen though.  Might want to pick an alternate location just in case.

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 12:59 PM »
I just spoke to the folks at Wild Horse they said ," where did you here that " do not worry Greg i left you out of it it , hehe, heh  " we have not lost anything and are not closeing .  SO with that being said they are closed on mondays  ,

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 04:50 PM »
I had heard that rumor also was supposed to be a large housing development going in :dontknow: they are building a very large Shell gas station just north of the WH
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 08:33 AM »
Hey all!!  The river arm doesn't open until June 15th.  How about we move this meeting to Sat June 17th instead of June 10th?

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2023, 06:42 AM »
Any input on this?

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2023, 09:27 PM »
The date of this meeting has been updated to Sat, June 17th so that the river arm will be open at that time.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2023, 07:25 AM »
The date of this meeting has been updated to Sat, June 17th so that the river arm will be open at that time.

Unfortunately I won't make this one, I'll be in Ireland.  I'll raise my pint of Guinness to y'all that evening!

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2023, 07:08 AM »
Just a heads up. We wnt to plez on Saturday. The arm of the river is open but be careful it is fill of logs.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2023, 12:40 PM »
Well the river arm is now open so we can do original June 10th weekend if that works out better for everyone.  Please chime in if you have a preference either way.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal