Author Topic: Alamo lake launch ramps are a mess  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Alamo lake launch ramps are a mess
« on: April 04, 2023, 07:26 PM »
Buddy sent me a few pics of the two ramps at Alamo (other than the high water ramp with no dock etc) first two pics are the main ramp below the store water has finally receeded out of the parking lot but it is a mess and the other picture is the road to Cholla ramp that is as far as you can go as the ramp and parking lot are still under water :o
Some reason the top two pics came in upside down but if you click on them the show right side up enlarged :dontknow: last picture is the muddy water all the way to the dam, be a while before things clear up and either of the ramps are usable?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 06:27 AM by OneBlade »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline apenland01

• AZCA Members
Re: Alamo lake launch ramps are a mess
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 12:08 PM »
WOW!

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 01:05 PM »
Dang, so where are people launching from?

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 03:04 PM »
There is a high water ramp on the main side still open.  It doesn't have a dock though but at least wide enough 3 people can launch at the same time.  Parking on that side can get limited though probably more of a problem on weekends.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2023, 04:48 PM »
There is a high water ramp on the main side still open.  It doesn't have a dock though but at least wide enough 3 people can launch at the same time.  Parking on that side can get limited though probably more of a problem on weekends.

Sorry about that Matt I was going to mention the high water ramp but had a senior moment :-[
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal